December 30, 2022

Emissions

Divisive internet personality and former professional kickboxer Andrew Tate has been detained in Romania...

Earlier this week, ... he told [Greta Thunberg] he owned 33 cars...

"Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions," he wrote in a tweet, taunting the activist.

Thunberg replied, "yes, please do enlighten me. email me at smalldickenergy@getalife.com," she wrote.

It was in response to this that Tate then posted a video, smoking a cigar in a bathrobe before a box of pizza was placed in front of him.

Internet sleuths believe the pizza box, from a well-known chain in Romania, helped police confirm Tate was in the country and played a crucial role in his arrest.
I remain pleased that the insanity of our current moment still frequently proves entertaining.