September 09, 2010
Focus is important:
It was the talk of Canberra yesterday - not Julia Gillard, but which journalist dropped the f-bomb during the all-important, broadcast-live press conference with Tony Windsor and Rob Oakeshott... Recognise the voice? Let us know in the comments section below…I'm almost tempted to sign up for a trial subscription just so I can log in and say "Yes."
- Cobber, surely?
- I’m pretty sure that’s Lenore Taylor.
- Kevinruddscat, obviously.
- Fran Kelly- ABC Hostperson extraordinaire.
- Fran Kelly was way over house-right, I don’t think it was her.
- I go with Lenore Taylor too.
- Ahhh … I’ll say Jo the Camerawoman.
- Sam Maiden.
- Stephanie Rice is my bet.
- the poison dwarf?
- Simon Benson at the end of a long eight weeks.
- f*ck, has journalism here really become so insipid, boring and self-obsessed we give a sh*t about a colleague saying f*ck?
Apropos of which, the new blog of Mr Denmore, who has posted some interesting stuff at Larvatus Prodeo, has been added to the blogroll.